Mr. H {Lakewood, CA Newborn Photographer}

So yesterday I received an email from a client that had to cancel their session for today and I was so bummed because I love photographing newborns. As the day went by I received an inquiry about a newborn shoot for an almost 3 week old baby boy! Woo hoo I was so excited to get to still photograph a newborn. Once mom and I started talking we ended up figuring out that we grew up in the same city, went to the same high school and had tons of mutual friends. So needless to say we had much to talk about during the session, and that was a good thing because Mr/ H wanted nothing to do with sleep. After about 2.5 hours he finally fell asleep. Woo hoo! I told him I would win the battle and I was right. Check out these cute images of 19 day old Mr. H.








0 comments:

Post a Comment