Alison + Bryan = Beautiful Wedding {2nd Shooting for http://www.shannonlottphotography.com/ }

Last month I was given the most incredible opportunity to 2nd shoot with the fabulous Shannon Lott! I secretly did the happy dance when I received the email because I have been waiting for a long time for the opportunity to arise. Well this was the wedding of the year. Both the bride and groom where outrageously gorgeous and super nice! The wedding party was fun and the venue was breathtaking.  I have to admit that I wasn’t prepared for the long day that was ahead of me. After 9 hours of shooting I ended up with over 1500 images. As a 2nd shooter all I have to do is hand over my CF cards to Shannon and she has to do all the hard work of final editing. I did edit a few to add to my portfolio and to share with you all. Hope you enjoy my images.
 web5Web1web19web4web13web6web3web9web8web10web7web11web12web2aweb15web14web16web17web18web20web22
web21web23web24
A BIG, HUGE thank to Shannon Lott who is an amazing photographer and who taught so much from allowing me to tag along with her! http://www.shannonlottphotography.com/

2 comments:

oneshotbeyond said...

gorgeous photos! You did an excellent job. :-)

Julie Skelton said...

Eek, I think my heart stopped for a few seconds wen I saw your beautiful picture of the dress hanging up! What wonderful work and what a STUNNING wedding. My favourite is the picture under the tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G... :-)

Post a Comment