Double the Cuteness {Los Angeles, CA Newborn Photographer}

So life has been really hectic around our house lately. My husband was in a motorcycle accident and life as I knew it came to shrieking halt. It’s been 3 weeks and slowly I’ve been able to get back to doing what I love, photography. This last week Carolina at LifeKisses Photography asked me to assist her for a twins newborn session and I jumped at the opportunity. I have been waiting to photograph twins for as long as I can remember. I knew it was going to be a challenge but these little guys were troopers. Here they are at 13 days new and they came into this world at 37 weeks gestation. Mom looked so amazing, like she wasn’t even pregnant 13 days ago and with twins! Just simply amazing and I have to admit I was slightly jealous! blogtwins-103blogtwins-88bwblogtwins-4bwcopyblogtwins-6-copybwblogtwins-17-copyblogtwins-60blogtwins-51-copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment