What lens do you use?

Lately I've been asked how I get such sharp pictures and what lens I am using. Since I take most of my newborn photography indoors I needed a lens that I could use without flash that allows as much light in as possible. Another factor was $$$$$, I needed an affordable yet amazing lens. Well here it is, the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 
I cannot tell you how much I love this lens. This has become my new all around lens, I rarely take it off. For the price I highly recommend it. Also check out the awesome Flicker group for the Sigma 30mm, you'll be amazed at the quality of pictures you can take with this lens.

Specifications:
  • Focal length: 30mm
  • Maximum aperture: f/1.4
  • Lens construction: 7 elements in 7 groups
  • Angle of view: 45 degrees (SD format)
  • Number of diaphragm blades: 8
  • Minimum aperture: f/16
  • Minimum focusing distance: 15.7 inches
  • Maximum magnification: 1:10.4
  • Filter size: 62mm
  • Corresponding AF mounts: Canon
  • Dimensions: 2.97 inches in diameter and 2.3 inches long
  • Weight: 15.2 ounces
  • Warranty: 1 year
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

1 comments:

Mz-Cellaneous said...

I bought a used 35 f2 recently, and I loved it. I can only imagine how much more I'd love the f1.4, and since I always shoot wide, 30mm even better.

Dangit.
LOL

Post a Comment