Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes

Since so many of my friends have asked how I make my yummy cupcakes I thought I would share with everyone my cupcake recipe with this tutorial.
Ingredients needed:
  • Favorite chocolate cake mix(Follow instructions on box)
  • Frosting~Home made or store bought

Filing ingredients:

  • 1 box cream cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 bag of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup sugar


First make the cake mix per the box instructions.

Once the batter is mixed as per instructions set it aside while you make the cream cheese filling.


For the filling you will need 1 box of softened cream cheese.
Add 1/4 cup of sugar

Also add 1 egg and 1/2 package of chocolate chips. I use the mini ones so more chips make it into each cupcake.Mix all the ingredients well

Next fill all the cupcake liners about 3/4 way full with the cake batter.

After you have filled all the liners with cake batter now you add the cream cheese mixture to the batter. Just take 1 rounded teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture and drop it into the center of each cupcake. I push the center down with the spoon to make sure the mixture is centered. This is what they look like right before they go into the oven. You bake the cupcakes like the directions say on the box.This is what they look like in the oven baking. Your house will smell so yummy!Out of the oven and ready to be frosted. I use store bought frosting because I never have time to make my own, but I've heard that chocolate ganache frosting is yummy. Here's an easy ganache recipe if you want to try it! FYI: Sometimes the cream cheese filling will show up on the top. Don't worry they are fully cooked and the frosting will cover it.Enjoy your yummy cupcakes. Everyone will think you are a super baker!


Hi my name is Nekane and I am a mom to 3 great little ones and a wife to my polar opposite. I teach special education at our local middle school and last year I adventured into the world of photography. I love taking pictures and last year I started my blog Through Grins and Giggles
to track my progess in learning photography. I would love for you to stop by and see what I've been up to.









0 comments:

Post a Comment